Chord diagrams oddity and FR

When chord diagrams are displayed and there is a diagram with fret numbering on the first beat of the score, the fret numbering displays verticaly and truncated on the top and bottom. All other diagrams are fine. The only way I found to correct this is decreasing the horizontal distance of the fret number.
Additionally, I have a feature request for diagrams. I should be possible to indicate left hand fingerings below the strings and have more options for the dots, like white and diamond shaped ones.

Thanks for the feedback. We’re aware of this issue and it’s on our backlog to be fixed. You might find that making a small adjustment to the size of the Chord Diagram Fret Number Font font style is sufficient to get this drawing correctly.

We do plan to add support for fingering numbers in a future version of Dorico.

Thanks Daniel, good to know.
And to give some positive feedback instead of just complaining: The guitar features in Dorico are awesome. Where in other programs I had to tweak almost everything by hand, the defaults in Dorico, once set to your liking, give me almost perfect results everytime.
One other thing: Fingering slides (the short ones) should have an option to angle up or down, independent of the preceding note.

Left Hand Fingerings in chord diagrams would be great.
BW
Bernhard

Hi there,

I stumbled across this issue in the current version of Dorico (v4.0.31.1060). If I move the chord symbol to the next rhythmical grid position, the fret numbering is rendered correctly, but on the first beat, some fret numberings get a line break. I tried to reduce the fret numbering font size and also tested it with the default Academico font, but the problem persists.

Please fix it as soon as possible!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-07 um 11.32.01
Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-07 um 11.32.10

Can you attach a minimal project that reproduces this problem?

Thanks Daniel,

as if you have some sort of magic wand, the problem disappeared right after I posted those screenshots… Maybe it was just a glitch that was solved by restarting Dorico… (But I swear, I did restart Dorico before to check if that fixes it…)
I get back to you, wenn it happens again.