chord pad problem

Hi, Has anyone tried to follow the chord pad tut yet? tried to follow it but it just doesn’t happen the way it is on the tut :frowning:
for instance when the tut opens the chord pad there are some blue and green keys, all I get is blue plus other probs…

is this happening for others?

Kevin

Hmmm not sur what exactly the situation is on your side. Could you send us a screenshot of the project so we can see what is going on.

Greetings,
JHP

the green keys are the ‘tension’ keys…

open edit on the left and ‘activate tensions’.

Might help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHm-OkasG54

Hi, I opened edit on the left and I have not got an “activate tensions” option…and i get no response from any keys…
thanks for the help…any other ideas or is this a bug?

cheers, Kevin :slight_smile:

pad.jpg

You can activate the green remote voicing, tension and transpose controls by following the steps in the screenshot:
ChordpadRemoteActivation.png

Hi, Has anyone tried to follow the chord pad tut yet? tried to follow it but it just doesn’t happen the way it is on the tut > :frowning:
for instance when the tut opens the chord pad there are some blue and green keys, all I get is blue plus other probs…
is this happening for others?
Kevin

If you have any other problems please try to explain them more precisely and also what exactly you are doing so we can help better.

Greetings, :slight_smile:
JHP

Thank you very much for your help, I will in future always try to explain fully and in detail, would’ve been good if the tutorial did the same though, a tut on a totally new thing and the tut fails to explain how to get the green keys…

anyway…nice update…best, Kevin :slight_smile: