Chord Pads exports ? Or preference to share?

Hi,

I am working on a score with another composer. I am creating different moods with the chord pads. I would like to share them to my associate, using Cubase as well. I cannot seem to find a way to export the pads.

I thought of sending him the chords preferences when saving a chord preset. But i cannot seem to find traces of these anywhere…

If i save a chord progression named “Super chords 1.extension”, i would like to send it so he can add it to his preferences. But i can’t find where this could be located. We’ve done that with Logical Editor presets, i would imagine you could with these as well.

Using Cubase 10.5

Any thoughts ?

Cheers,
Aleksi.

Hi,

Drag and drop from the Chord Pad to the MIDI/Instrument track.

Hi Martin,

Yes i know. But i need it to happen the other way. I want my friend to have the pads with the chords written. I have saved a couple different Chord Pad Presets, and i need him to have them as well in his session.

Hi,

It’s not really straightforward, but you can “Project > Chord Track > Create Chord Symbols” from the MIDI Track. Then you can drag and drop the Chord events from the Chord Track to the Chord Pad.

Thanks Martin, i will look into that !

Cheers,
Aleksi.