Chord track out of sync?

The chord track seems to be out of sync by one bar?

… we are looking to it. Sorry.

/Michael.

Hi @Roblof,

have a look to the Event-Infoline. You see “Name=Chords” and “Start=0002.1.1.000”. That’s wrong. It should be “Start=0001.1.1.000” and so you have an offset. I guess you have clicked to the first D-Chord and tried to move it with editing the info line. That’s the bug. Do not try to edit it again. It will not work. The next update has fixed it.

See you
Michel.

have a look to the Event-Infoline. You see “Name=Chords” and “Start=0002.1.1.000”. That’s wrong. It should be “Start=0001.1.1.000” and so you have an offset.

I am no longer able to see the info line for the chord track. No problem to see it with e.g the midi track. However, I have not tried to enter any data in the infoline. But I started entering my first chord on the 2nd bar. I could recreate this every time I started a new project.

Here is a picture of me first entering the chords starting from the 2nd bar and then adding chords to the first bar afterwards:

As you can see there is a big issue here, even with the chords in the first bar.

Update: I can get the infoline for the chord track at random times by clicking around on the chord track.

I have also verified that unless you start entering the first chords from bar one there will be an offset added and other strange things can also happen.

… ah, it’s a bug and has something to do with the signature track. I think it is already fixed. Can you please give a me a screenshot of your signature track? Then I can verify the bug fix here. And what have you created first? The signature or the chord track and its events?

/Michael

ah, it’s a bug and has something to do with the signature track.

I can reproduce this without creating a signature track so order is not important.

Here is a picture with a signature track:

… I’m pretty sure we have fixed it. But I need a repro in the Release Version 1.1.10. I am doing the following without success :frowning:

1. Start VL, Select CHORDS Tab and breakout the tab with the “->” button
  2. Select TRACKS Tabs
  3. Add Signature Track. Signature is 4/4.
  4. Tempo is 120
    6 Back to the CHORDS Window. Add a C Chord to 2.3 and change the event to D
  5. Back to the TRACKS tab. The D-Chord is placed at 2.3.1 in the chord track

Where is my mistake?
BTW: The red chord thingy is fixed in next version, too.

Michael.

But I need a repro in the Release Version 1.1.10

Here you are, Michael. The signature track is not necessary but I created it by habit. I now found that where I double-click to open the chord editor affects the gui offsets. I did not use the → button.

… aaaaaah! Thank you very much. We’ve found it and fixed with the next update,
Michael.

Tnx! Looking forward for the next update :slight_smile: