THIS IS NOW A LIST OF EVERYONES DESIRES. PLEASE POST BELOW YOUR IDEAS.
Someone maybe listening
- Bass voicings (include inversions when this are written in chord track)
- Note limit interaction. Define the lower and upper limit of the notes when adapting to a chord.(Style file alike), especially when transposing various steps up or down.
- Better scale adaptation when manually changing the scale. Not really adapts to the note of that scale all the time.
- Improve voice leading, so chord notes won’t jump around.
- Audition chord track button per Midi Track and Instrument Track
- Chord track obeys folding rules. (Like duplicating when inserted in a folder that being duplicated)
- Eliminate 2 chords on the same beat possibility. Also when duplicating a chord progression the first chord apears on the following bar and not on top of the last chord.
-Export chord track
-Solo command for Chord track
-Select multiple outputs (as opposed to setting up extra midi tracks set to monitor)
- improved the midi input chord support (when playing chords via midi to a chord)
- 5th chords (Power chords?)
- The follow chord tracks events rythm should be cut to always match the chord at exact timing.
- Follow chord track functions should generate alternate events in the track, keeping the original mute.
- Unify Global transpose and realtime event transpose with chord track
- Allow to show visually the chords in transposition mode