Chords Symbols cubase elements 11

Hello i have cubase Elements 11,
How i can get the chord symbol( ex. g maj A min automaticly) in the score/staff layout above. for example above in the score above the staff.
I have make a score from a midi track.
Regards Johny

Is this for chord track?
On the chord track patterns you can click on, I think, the bottom right of the pads and change the chord inversions.

Hello i have cubase Elements 11,
How i can get the chord symbol( ex. g maj A min automaticly) in the score/staff layout above. for example above in the score above the staff.
I have make a score from a midi track.
Regards Johny

Sorry I misread your post. I have no ideas how to do scores!

oh is good Oneway hopefully someone can help me.

I believe Elements only has the most basic scoring features and chord symbols are not a part of it.
I couldn’t find any mention in the Elements manual, so I presume it is a Cubase Pro feature only.
Perhaps you can enter the chords manually with the text tool?

Not sure if there’s a way to do what you’re asking, but you can actually do the reverse of what you’re looking for - finding a melody for existing chord progression in your chord track. There’s a way to change the piano roll MIDI editor to show you the best (strongest) notes to play over any given chords in the session. Green = good. Blue = works, but not that strong. Red = dissonant, conflicting with chord.