Circular handles

In the note spacing dialog I want to select multiple circular handles. Is there a way to do this quickly? At the moment I select the corresponding square handles with a marquee, then I select the circular handles one by one, then I deselect the square handles again one by one. Is there an easier way?

No, I don’t think there’s a quicker way. I’m curious why you’re having to offset multiple notes graphically in this way, if you don’t mind sharing more information about the situation you’re in.

I just had a similar situation with a Nancarrow piece, with multiple subdivisions in 5, 6, and 7. On top of that, one of the instruments was a piano playing chords with many accidentals, so the spacing got a little crazy - admittedly this is a rare situation, and I didn’t need to change too many circular handles at one time.
note-spacing.png

It’s a contemporary string quartet I have to engrave. The handwritten manuscript is mostly in standard notation, but there are parts with very free and not exactly notated rhythms. See the attachement for an example, only the Violoncello has a “correct” notated rhythm. So my way was to notate the other instruments nearly with the seen rhythms and then tweak it by moving the notes and objects manually.