I am working on an Electronic Symphonic Orchestra track with East West Symphonic Orchestra and Nexus Hollywood VST’s. The project doesn’t take a lot from my vst performance, about 20 procent but I still hear clicks in the background when exporting or playing the track in realtime.
Intel i7 4GHz
Focusrite 2i4 External Soundcard
Gigabyte Sniper Z97 mainboard
Windows 10 64-bit
Things I have tried that didn’t solve the issue:
- Changing the latency
- Activate or deactive hyper threading
- Activate or deactivate ASIO Guard
- Volume settings
- Trying onboard Creative 3D Soundcard instead of Focusrite
- Freezing several channels before exporting
- Latest drivers for mainboard and soundcard
Can you give me any suggestion how to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance.