Clicks and pops dorico 3

I’m experiencing clicks and pops with Dorico 3, both on note input as well as playback. I never ran into this with version 2, neither I’m having difficulties with Cubase (v10.4). The audio interface is a NI Komplete audio 6, pc has 64 GB RAM, I7 4790 Intel processor. I’m running windows 10 64 bit, latest drivers for video and audio devices.
I disabled all other sound devices on my pc, changed buffer and sample rates, but the problem remains. Any clue what’s going on?

Strange, I can only think about the videoengine drawing too much cpu power, causing your drop outs.
With Dorico 3 the videoengine is known to use too many cpu cycles, a bug that we are currently working on.
Please try to disable it by moving C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Dorico3\Components\videoengine.dll out of that folder into a safe place.
Then start Dorico again and try, same audio issues?

Thanks for the advice. I just tried it: at first, it appeared to be okay with playback, but once I started note input the issue was there again.

I noticed when loading Dorico, when you get all this info on the bottom left side of the splash screen, there’s a message saying ‘kkm… was ignored’, or something like that. I tried several times to read the message completely, but it jumps to fast to the next line, to be able to read exactly what it says. But this is right after it says it’s loading the audio interface. Maybe this has something to do with it?

Please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report. That creates a zip file on your desktop. Please attach it here.

Thanks for your reply, please find the zip file in the attachment.
Dorico Diagnostics.rar (1.64 MB)

I see, the message is “kMsgDeviceWasReset message ignored”. But that is simply a debugging message for the developers and has nothing to do with your actual problem.

I also saw, that you are running at an ASIO buffersize of 192. Would you please increase that and see if things might get better?

Thanks, I changed the buffersize to 512, all seems okay for now. If the issues come back again, I will post it here, but I think it will be fine.
Thanks for your support.

If the problem recurs, you might first want to increase the buffer further to see if that helps.