After our evaluation of the user-reported Samsung Galaxy S-series clicks issues, we ask you to carefully drive the following tests and provide us with your feedback.
- Please follow the steps in the order provided
- Please check after each step, if the problem is resolved/has improved
- Please share your results in this topic (please include Android device and OS info, and if you use additional hardware such as headphones or an interface)
(1) Choose a higher Engine Buffering value in the setup.
(2) Close all apps by swiping them away in the app switcher.
(3) Reboot your Android smartphone or tablet.
(4) Update your device to the latest Android OS.
(5) Try using Cubasis while charging your device.
(6) Try to switch Studio Quality (under Setup / Audio) on (and maybe off again).
Please check if turning off WiFi resolves the problem.
Thank you for your support!