Clip Selection more like Cubase

Hello,

I wish Nuendo’s selections (clips or any object) were highlighted dark as it is in Cubase.
I wonder why the method has been changed in Nuendo? is there a purpose to the thin red highlights ?
It makes it so difficult to see which clip is selected on big projects, especially if the clip is red…

just a thought!!!

Dani

+10 I hav a lot of issues with clip colors that have a lot of red in them…half of the time I can’t see if things are selected or not.

No idea why it’s different either…

+1

…only trying to help make Nuendo really advanced.
Niek/ Amsterdam

I noticed this as well.

I really don’t understand what’s going on with Nuendo. We’re all professionals here who need the best workflow and ease of use. Confounding, this is.

Love it or hate it, Pro Tools is a highly professional tool in the way it looks. If Nuendo developers really took that into consideration during development of new features and the GUI it would be at the top for me. I’m not saying “make it look like Pro Tools!”; what I’m saying is that serious attention NEEDS to be paid to people like us who work on the program day in and day out for a living, and need it to be totally pro and as intuitive/easy to use as possible (i.e. things very clearly visible, along with the least amount of windows and clicks) in its presentation and workflow.

The highlighted dark in Cubase is terrible.

Interesting! I can always very clearly see what events are highlighted in Cubase. Whatever they choose to do, it’s got to make it so highlighted things are very clearly visible, because right now they definitely aren’t always.

“Interesting! I can always very clearly see what events are highlighted in Cubase. Whatever they choose to do, it’s got to make it so highlighted things are very clearly visible, because right now they definitely aren’t always.”

Yes, but the editing is terrible. Always flash, change the highlight.
Around 100 times in every minutes, and 8-10 hours job/day.
Unbearable. Our eyes hurt and tired.
In Nuendo much better this.
In fact, it would be necessary both mode.

Could it be changed in “preferences”?

Something like clip selection style is highly personal. If it was changed to be like Cubase there would undoubtedly be a large number of complaints to change it back to how it was before.