ClubCubase videos

I just wanted to post an update. I have 3 tutorial videos on the MixConsole live on the SteinbergSoftware Youtube Channel. There is over 42 minutes on the MixConsole alone. Go to the Browse videos and scroll down to the Cubase 7 Advanced Tutorial and you will see 3 tutorial with the mixer screen. They are uploading to the ClubCubase Channel and should be online today. I appreciate everyone’s patience and hope that you find them useful.

All the best,

Greg

Excellent, thank you! I only see one posted so far – “Cubase 7 Advanced Video Tutorials - Control Room” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_4NgjlAxH4

If you get a chance, can you post direct URLs to the other new videos once they go live (or let us know where they should be, since they don’t seem to show up yet).

Mixer Overview

Rack System

Control Room

All the best,

Greg

Thank you!

+1
{‘-’}

i love Gregs videos. very well explained.(also older cubase 5-6 videos from Greg are relevant for C7)
More cubase 7 videos are welcome… :bulb:
Thanks Greg !

Yes - big +1 for Greg’s videos here too…!!

Also, more are always welcome - real world working with UR series hardware for example (I’m thinking of buying a UR28M). This could include explaining different routing scenarios (always a head-scratch…!), comparing different SB products advantages etc, and integration of control room (again.!) when tracking/overdubbing using these products.

Other tutorial ideas:- working with sound-for-picture (workflow - MIDI/Audio/Marker tracks, tips, best practices), setting up AND CUSTOMISING Generic Remotes for specific hardware, Quick Controls and automation/general use, a whole section dedicated to our ‘Score’ friends… and probably lots more…! But, I know, it is all time and money… :slight_smile:

Speaking of which, must get back to my ‘problem’ live-gig mix project.