Cluttered forum?

I don’t know if this is the proper place for this but it’s here where it’s happening so here we go:

Is it just me or isn’t the Cubase 6 | Cubase Artist 6 | Cubase Elements 6 forum starting to look awfully cluttered? At my screen right now I see ONE ordinary topic and ELEVEN announcements and stickies. First thing I have to do is scroll …

I dunno but are ALL of the announcements and stickies that important. Some of them are getting kinda tired? I wouldn’t mind to see more real topics instead of “Cubase Trial” from March. After all there is a special section on the forum were we could see all of them including Nuendo and Sequel stuff as well.
Kindo of :slight_smile:

Yeah, I would like to be able to collapse the announcements window, that’d save a lot of space. Make new posts show up though :slight_smile:

Shouldn’t this be in the “Forum Issues” section? Steinberg Forums to save cluttering the Cubase forum? :mrgreen:

probably but who would read it there? and of them how many use this subforum? and of them how many cares? and how many of them would actually respond?
about 0.002 persons?
No point in trying! :mrgreen:
Here at least there is one response and one meta response!

btw, the collapse idea would be good enough! I doubt the phpBB3 software will do that even with a “pretty, please, with sugar on top???” request …

Put your computer screen in portrait mode :slight_smile:

[quote=“HowlingUlf”]probably but who would read it there? and of them how many use this subforum? and of them how many cares? and how many of them would actually respond?
about 0.002 persons?
No point in trying! :mrgreen:
Here at least there is one response and one meta response!
quote]

How right you are!

It’s like like the famous malapropist, Yogi Berra, said: “Nobody goes there any more. The place is too crowded.”

I’d vote for some topical subforums within the C6 forum as well.

Como

Aloha and +1
{‘-’}