CMC-QC vs CC121

It can even make some coffe… which i believe the CC121 can’t…

I don’t own any CC121 but have 4 CMC-FD’s, 1 CMC-TP, 1 CMC-CH, 1CMC-QC and 1 CMC-AI
and have tried the CC121 before i decided so the first difference which speaks for the CMC-QC is the 8 knobs that is used for both EQ and quick-functions that is switched by a button and you also have the software editor for those functions to tell the unit how the knob’s should behave. i guess you also have some MIDI-out functions by a third option… but as i see it you can’t compare just the CMC-QC with CC121 as the CC121 also has a CMC-CH “equivalent-ish” built in and a simpler CMC-AI, though in this case i believe the three CMC’s (CH, QC and AI) are more verstaile… one thing that i like about the CC121 is the motorfader, but as i needed control over 16 channels at once it would be 2 expensive to buy 16 CC121 units.

Wow, you don’t have a clue what either of these units do, right? If you had, you’d easily see the answer’s already there.

" so the first difference which speaks for the CMC-QC is the 8 knobs that is used for both EQ and quick-functions that is switched by a button and you also have the software editor for those functions to tell the unit how the knob’s should behave. i guess you also have some MIDI-out functions by a third option.

…and the forum lesson for today … don’t post vague questions expecting clear answers… :sunglasses: