Color sets management quirks

OK, I hear you. I’ll probably have to test all this in a more in depth way (if I have the courage : not that much motivated, to be honest).

But I keep on thinking that the whole thing is completely misleading : mainly, there are no presets of any kind, contrarily to what the Project colors setup window suggest, and worse : the operation manual is completely useless and misleading also (see my first post). And it absolutely doesn’t answer to these two simple questions : first, why a 64 colors/tints combination array if only 16 of them are available and second, what is the ‘current’ set of color ?

And yes, the template can be a solution but I made things as simple as can be, since, all in just one file : the 16 colors that I use the most in a simple .png file, just in case : if any goes wrong again, at least, i’ll have the RGB values of each of them. I have no longer any confidence of the Cubase color management…

1 Like

I agree with you on all points. Managing colors should be easy. If we have to pour as much energy into managing colors as in creating PLE presets, generic remotes, macros, templates, workspaces, eh it’s too much. The easier each part is to manage, the better our experience as a sum.

2 Likes

We’re indeed on the same track. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your suggestions : if I have the patience, I’ll look more closely into them, one day or another…

1 Like