Color Setup not visible in color picker

Cubase 10.0.20
I cannot create custom colors because there is no option for “color set up” when I open the color picker in tools.
In the manual and in Greg Ondo’s tutorial on Cubase 10, the sample screen shows 2 choices. The only choice I get is “set track color to default”. Any ideas?

As an aside, Cubase support is abjectly pathethic. I’m lucky to get an answer in a week.

Okay. Color handling was changed between Cubase 10 and Cubase 10.0.20 Here:
Color handling additions:

• Cubase 10.0.15 re-introduced the Color tool. Cubase 10.0.20 adds some more additions to Color Handling
  • The previous Set up Colors… button in the Colorize pop-up has been moved to menu Project > Project Colors Setup…
  • In the Presets tab you can easily expand the default color set of 16 colors to 24 or 32. You can also automatically add varying tints on the fly, without ever being forced to setup color shades on your own with a color picker. You can then decide how the colors should be sorted and use the New Color Set area to preview the result
  • Once you have changed the color set the application tries to match the current colors to the new ones, so the coloring in your projects remains intact (as far as possible)
  • All changes you make in the Project Colors Setup window can now be undone
  • The main new addition to the Options tab is the return of a preference to allow selecting colors with visible names. Once active, the Colorize pop-ups change to a menu list, showing colors and names together

In the Color Set tab you can manage your color set more easily:

• Use the cog wheel icon to insert, duplicate, remove and reset specific colors
  • When you insert a color in-between two other colors, the newly created color is a blend of these two and not plain white

i have the same problem