Color when hovering box color

I don’t know if this is only a 10.5 issue…
When I hover over an icon that has “extra info” - the background color in the box is yellow and the text is white. How do I change the colors for this?
Can’t seem to find the setting.

Thanks,
Eddy

Hi,

Do I see it right you are using macOS in the dark mode scheme?

Yes, is that the problem?

Hi,

Might be, I don’t use the dark mode. Could you try to switch it to the light mode, please (I have an older macOS system, sorry)?

I just tried that… I would say it is worse… The white text is washed out with the background color.

Sorry wrong picture.

Hi,

Now, I’m really confused… Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode, please?

Well, I can’t seem to activate safe start… I tried holding down ALT+SHIFT+CTL and CMD+ALT+SHIFT+CTL when the splash screen appears - nothing changes. any ideas?

Hi,

Hold down Cmd + Alt + Shift immediately after double-click to Cubase.app, before the splash screen appears, please. Really as soon as possible.

OK, got safe start to work - I was clicking on the dock shortcut which requires only a single click. Apparently that was too fast for me to press the keys…

Anyway, same problem exactly. No difference.

No ideas?
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Thanks,
Eddy

Hi,

Sorry I’m out of office now. I will be back on Tuesday.

same here, Mac os Mojave, darktheme :frowning:
C105 tips unreadable.png

+1

I tried “Light mode” in Mac OSX - same problem…

Hi,

I’m just wondering about the screenshot from the light mode here. The light mode looks different here on my side (I have never used the dark mode). So I’m just thinking if some part is not switched correctly to the light mode.

Hi,

I’m able to reproduce it now. Reported to Steinberg CAN-26298.

It seems it’s in the Key Command window only. Or can you observe it in other window too?

Btw, the weird light/dark window (shown for example here: Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 1.04.09 PM.png). This happens only when you switch from Dark to Light mode while Cubase is running. If you restart Cubase, the view is correct then.

Yes, Studio Setup. All the column heading titles have the same problem. I’ll check more during the day.
Eddy