Colored fader caps - weird!

• 1 !!!
    same here. since years. very successfully because: these colors stands for very good sound quality.
    no discussion.
    :mrgreen: :sunglasses:

It’s even going better with orange guitars…

:smiley:
How about:

Electric blue = Acoustic guitar

And acoustic blue for electric guitars?
No no, they have to be orange :wink:

No no, Orange is for drums.

No, no, no! Orange is for Bass. For Bass guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

Compromise … Orange is for Bass Drums.

Bassdrums have to be blue for that special sound…

Come on man!

We were getting somewhere with the compromise and just you had to blow it. Great job!!!

j/k :stuck_out_tongue:

Orange bass drums, fair enough but if you have 12 or more drum tracks then far better to have all the kit orange rather than a rainbow of colours and then a darker orange for the Kit Folder :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh… and Bass should still be Green :laughing: (nice contrast and complementary colour between Kit and Bass :stuck_out_tongue: )

WHAT!? Waste one precious colour just on the folder track, bollocks!

WARNING!! Hijacking thread for my own personal complaints in progress!!!

This is why a bitch and moan about the color configuration utility. I really DO want a graded series of ORANGE to put on the drums. I want a graded series of blue for vocals. I want a graded series of yellow … oops almost let out a trade secret of where the proper use of yellow goes.

Anyhow… please Steinbergians (or Borgz if you prefer), fix the color pallet creation process so we can EASILY create series of single colors and save that as a pallet to use in EVERY template.

You may now return to your original destination.

Does Yellow even belong anywhere near a DAW ? :laughing:

But hey graduated series of same colours would be way good, so I second that Idea…

OH my friend, once you’ve discovered where to properly use Yellow in your DAW your mixing and mastering journey will be near complete! :laughing:

+1 for JMCecil: It would be really nice to have not just 16 colors. There should be at least 8 rows of 16 colours each. What do you think?

I think you think like I think.

I’m not sure you will get 16 choices per 8 rows … probably 8 to 10 rows of 12. All graded from dark to light. Not all colors have an equally graded change that the eye can perceive (for the average person looking at stuff)

+1

This would be great to have.

+1 … obviously Feature Request: Improved Mixing Environment - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Como

Are you done ?

Q: What was Helen Keller’s favourite fader cap colour?
A: “Corduroy”

I apologise for the crapness of this joke.