Combi instruments not showing up in Halion Sonic

Not sure what’s going on, but I moved all my libraries from my boot drive onto an external sample drive and for whatever reason the combi instruments I have vary per project. I’m working on a piece for symphony orchestra right now and the French Horn Combi instrument doesn’t show up in the browser for Halion Sonic in this specific project, but I’m also using it in a different project and I have access to the patch. I went into the library manager and everything is in the right place, I’m not totally sure what to do at this point.

If you don’t have too many manual adjustments to the playback settings in the troublesome project, I’d suggest you do Play > Playback Template and re-apply the default HSSE+HSO (Pro) playback template.

That’s what it’s set to, I have the horns set to use the GM patch but I want to use the combi patch, and forever reason it’s just not in the menu. I’m really not doing anything fancy with playback settings they haven’t been touched.

Have you maybe accidentally fiddled with the filter settings in the browser?
See the red circled area in the pic.

Nope, the combi instrument just isn’t here.

If you’re not doing anything fancy with the sounds, then try double-clicking HSSE+HSO (Pro) in the Playback Template dialog to reapply the playback template, which will reload all of the sounds.

Have a look for /Volumes/Libraries/Library/Steinberg/ Content/HALion/VST Sound/FCP_SMT_009_HSO_Horns_Tutti.vstsound
Is that file installed? Or is it somewhere else on your hard drive?