Combined Panner value input broken in inspector

Hi there,
in Cubase 13 the value input for the combined panner in the inspector seems to be broken or at least very inconvenient. In the mixer and in the new channel view it works as it should and I can just click on “L” or “R” and edit a value. In the inspector it looks like this:
grafik
So I have to be careful to edit the right value and leave the “:” in between. Is that only a problem on my system or a known bug?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Reported to Steinberg. Thank you.

1 Like

thank you!

Little Update on the topic, with the new 13.0.30 Update the Backslash is gone but still there is this “:” and I can’t just doubleclick on “L” oder “R” and enter the value. I have to keep the “:” and put both values at once.
grafik
In the new left channel view or the mixer it works as expected though.

Hi,

It works as specified. If you click into the field, you can type the values. The values are exactly the same, as displayed. So WYSIWYG. :wink:

You can also use the mouse scroll-wheel to change the value. If you mouse-hover over the left part of the field, you control the L value. If you mouse-hover over the right part of the field, you control the R value.

1 Like

okay yes that’s right, I was just confused by the fact that there is no way to directly enter the value of either only L or only R in the Inspector with a simple double-click, because that worked in Cubase 12 (just as it still works in the mixer). I didn’t know that mouse hover over the left half of the field worked, thanks!