Combining Two Steinberg Accounts

I purchased and successfully downloaded and installed a Dorico Pro 4 upgrade from 3.5. I now have a problem with the verification process, because a couple years ago I downloaded the trial version of Dorico using a school email, and the Soft-eLicenser key is now tied to the Steinberg account with that school email. I can’t complete the verification, and I can’t think of any way to solve this on my own. I would need to delete my Steinberg account with the school email and move that Soft-eLicenser over to my other Steinberg account to complete the process. I’ve sent a ticket, but they’re taking their sweet time. Can anyone here help?

Welcome to the forum @zttz

@dspreadbury monitors the forum regularly and will likely soon appear to offer his help getting you started.
The Development Team is great about offering their advice and support in this forum, which makes it an amazing resource for users old and new.

Welcome to the forum, @zttz. I guess you no longer have access to your school email address? Send me an email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de with your old email address and the eLicenser serial number where your Dorico 3.5 license is located, and I’ll see what I can do to help.