Commands for transposing up/down an octave not working

That’s unfortunate.

Several days ago, I sent a private message to the administrators, regarding various bugs in the forum software (including the broken email-notification system). Not a peep from anyone.

I do wish they’d migrate this forum to a more modern platform.

But for heaven’s sake–pleasenot to Zendesk!

If we were to move, I hope it would be to Discourse, but we have no current plans, I’m afraid.

I have just installed and am trying out the trial version of Dorico 2 on Windows 10.

Of the six options to transpose notes, the first four are working fine, but the commands to transpose notes an octave (Ctr-Alt-Arrow up/down) are not working. Bizarrely these commands invert or restore my complete screen display! The same thing happens whether I use the main keyboard or the number keypad.

I have not changed anything from the default installation.

Have I missed something?

See here.

Thanks, Daniel - much appreciated.

I completely agree, I love Discourse and find it so user-friendly and pleasant to work with and quote and link topics, rank, love useful post etc. I have been wishing for years that Steinberg would migrate!

Looking through the posts it looks like I posted something about this 3+ years ago.

I have been out for a while and was very pleasantly surprised to find that these forums moved to Discourse, thank you so much Steinberg!!!

A bit late but thank you for moving to Discourse! So much better! I hope everyone is enjoying the new forum.