Composer looking for Cubase Lessons

Hello,
I am new to this forum but I am a composer for film and other visual media, I primarily work/sequence right now in Logic X. I go to ProTools if the project is going to to be 80% audio or more (opposed to working with tracks and tracks of sample libraries) which will vary based on the project needs. I also experiment in Ableton from time to time. However Logic is straight up a CRAP application when it comes to large projects.

If I have over 100 tracks, and I am not talking about 100 tracks playing simultaneously I am just talking about 100 tracks are there in the project. Even if I turn them “off” or freeze them Logic will just start to lag and do weird glitchy behavior. And forget about it if I want to also have the “Score” window Mixer and Piano Roll windows open. Then I am in real trouble.

In my research and convos it seems the Cubase is the best DAW for this kind of work. Large sessions with many software instrument/MIDI tracks and just large sessions in general; without having lag and glitchy behavior and constant color wheel spinning. Would you all say this is true?

Lastly, I live in Los Angeles (North Hollywood) and for the life of me I can not find any school or classes or anything that offers a Cubase 10 course or Cubase private lessons. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum knows of someone (preferably someone that works with scores, and knows the score window and other features/tips that would gear themselves towards writing for orchestras within Cubase 10)

Here is some of my work (NOT to promote myself at all) but simply so anyone who might be interested in teaching me can see what I mean as far as style of music projects I would like to be able to create in Cubase 10.

Thanks!

Michael

Logic Pro X 10.4
Pro Tools 12.6
-27" iMac (5K Retina, late 2015)
-OSX 10.12.6 (Sierra)
-4 GHz Intel Core i7
-3TB Fusion Drive
-32 GB RAM (4 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 modules)
-Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB

-15" MacBook Pro (Mid-2015 model)
-OS X 10.11.3 (El Capitan)
-1TB SSD
-16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
-2.8GHz Intel Core i7
-Graphics card: AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

-KRK Rokit 8 (Main Studio Monitors) (Upgrading to Adam A7x Soon)
-Mackie MR5s (Secondary Studio Monitors)
-JBL 10" Sub

pm sent