Condensing label [Solved - thanks!]

I’ve searched for this and can’t find it — forgive me if I’ve double-posted.

I’ve just condensed a full-instrumentation concert band score on tabloid paper into a condensed score on letter paper, and I’m VERY happy with the results.
I’m finding I have to do a very small amount of cosmetic tweaking, but far less than I expected.

The one actual “problem” I can’t solve is that on all the staves containing two condensed staves, I get the label I set up in preferences, except for one, Clarinets 2 and 3. In all the others, I get one staff name and the two digits to the right. For some reason, in the Clarinets, I get the word Clarinet twice. (See Condensed staff labels.) But only after the title page; on the title page, it appears as I expected it too. (See Condensed Labels Title Page.)

I’ve checked everything I can think of, including the instrument names in Setup Mode, but I can’t find it. Any suggestions?

A possible reason is that the short names for clarinets 2 and 3 are not the same, even though they look the same when printed in the score.

For example one of them might be “Cl” and the other one " Cl" (note the blank character).

In the “Edit Names” dialog box, the “Show Transposition” setting has to be the same for all three clarinets, otherwise you will get the instrument name repeated. Also try pressing “Reset Name” for all three.

Problem solved, gentlemen — thank you. The “Show Transposition” was set to “Same as Layout Setting” (or whatever that is.) Changing it to “never” on all three instruments solved the problem.