Condolences to France from the Steinberg creative community.

We are heartbroken.

Nous vous prions d’accepter nos sincères condoléances.

:frowning:

+1

Vive la France.

Je suis un Parisien!

Yes, thoughts and prayers.

+1

+1 … :cry:

+1 + :frowning: + :angry:

It’s horrible :frowning:

Major Bummer :frowning:

Perhaps something ‘good’ will come of it all.

{‘-’}

It is terrible, but oh how selective we are with these events. Seems the western world only cares for the well being of certain ethnic groups. Very sad.

#JeSuisDiesel :frowning:

How right (sadly) you are Mauri. :confused:

Ya, RIP Diesel, as a dog owner (x4), I felt that too. :frowning:

Well not exactly. 2/3rds of the world objected to and many even protested to the illegal and completely unjustified invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq under the ‘so-called-leadership’ of D.i.c.k. [and I do mean D.I.C.K.!] Cheney, with his front man prop-up simpleton/moron dummy ‘dubya’.

That farce of an incorrectly labled ‘war’ was completely unsanctioned by the United Nations, [which unfortunately sits and meets in New York city].

According to international law, the main idiot above was and still is to be arrested, imprisoned and charged with war crimes - even to this day, but that’s a different topic for another day and post.

Thank God judgment day is coming for all, regardless of location or ethnicity.

[Periods are necessary in the name ‘D.i.c.k.’ because the forum filter saw it as a bad word - my case in point right there!]

I agree, you are right too. When I said “the western world” I should have said ‘the main stream media’ which is almost totally corrupt and biased.

I hear that. I’ve felt that way for decades now, including but not at all limited to when they interview someone, and then cut them off ‘mid-sentence’ at the editing stage.
Gee - nothing like letting people have their full say and getting the whole story there, huh?

But I digress.

Don’t forget Toby B-liar and his cronies in all this either! (including the murdoch press)!!! Personally i would definitely agree with the vast majority of this statement other than thanking god or any other perceived ‘deity’… as The Dalai Lama recently said…

“People want to lead a peaceful lives. The terrorists are short-sighted, and this is one of the causes of rampant suicide bombings.

We cannot solve this problem only through prayers. I am a Buddhist and I believe in praying. But humans have created this problem, and now we are asking God to solve it. It is illogical. God would say, solve it yourself because you created it in the first place.

We need a systematic approach to foster humanistic values, of oneness and harmony. If we start doing it now, there is hope that this century will be different from the previous one. It is in everybody’s interest.

So let us work for peace within our families and society, and not expect help from God, Buddha or the governments.”

This strikes me as THE ONLY sensible statement issued by ANY of our so called leaders who, let’s face it, are only out for themselves as has been proven and still being proven time and time again whether they are sat in a cave, whitehouse, pentagon, 10 downing street, senat, senate, house of lords, yurt or mud hut etc…
personally i hold no religious/faith and do not wish to be drawn into anyone else’s jihad/fatwa/crusade etc… i do have views on these things though but feel this is not the place.

This one is heading for the padlock… :confused: