Configuration questions

Just upgraded from 6 to 7. I have two questions:

1. Is there a way to “turn off” the right panel that shows VST instruments and Media Bay tabs? It seems silly having those take up screen real estate on a project window all the time. I strongly prefer opening windows when needed.
  2. Is there anyway to turn off the Steinberg Hub? I seriously don’t want this popping up whenI start Nuendo 7. I really dislike Steinberg trying to make this more “web-centric” and having Nuendo connect to the internet when I start it up. It slows down the start-up. I also prefer standard Windows dialog boxes for file open which I know I can access, but it takes more clicks.
  1. Is there a way to “turn off” the right panel that shows VST instruments and Media Bay tabs? It seems silly having those take up screen real estate on a project window all the time. I strongly prefer opening windows when needed.

Its “window layout - racks”

1. Is there anyway to turn off the Steinberg Hub? I seriously don’t want this popping up whenI start Nuendo 7. I really dislike Steinberg trying to make this more “web-centric” and having Nuendo connect to the internet when I start it up. It slows down the start-up. I also prefer standard Windows dialog boxes for file open which I know I can access, but it takes more clicks.

It preferencees - general