Contemporary Indian Folk Song on Cubasis - Yentha Sakkagunnave

I produced this super-hit song of 2018 as a karaoke cover using CUBASIS (of course!) and Poison-202 using expressive playing. I never thought I would look at folk music (because I like EDM and Trance) but this one is different and modern folk:

How did I get dual Keyboards, Mixer/Piano Roll/Automation editor/Waves plugins/etc. on the top above the keyboard, in Cubasis (which is currently not possible), LOL? Let’s just say, since I’m a programmer, I hacked Cubasis for these and also turned it into a video player :slight_smile:

Just wanted to say - Steinberg could display Mixer/editors/Effects/plugins/Settings/etc panels on the top too - as long as the top is empty. I understand half of the screen is meant for AU’s but if a half is empty, there is no need to overlay these panels over the keyboard on the bottom and thereby hiding the keyboard or another panel that is open on the bottom. You can display mixer on the top, keyboard on the bottom, pads on the top, Micrologue on the bottom, effects on the top, etc. or however the available room permits.

Also, please offer DUAL keyboards - even if they both occupy just half the screen together (each taking up quarter height of the screen) - see FL Studio Mobile, GarageBand, NanoStudio, Magellan, etc.

100+K views, so far :slight_smile: :slight_smile: