Control Metronome volume remotely

I’m using Lemur with my iPad to control Cubase and for the most part I have things working except controlling the Metronome Level in the Control Room. I created a Generic Remote to create my midi CC commands. The fader I created works controlling the Listen level with no problem as well as the Control room main volume. Just can’t get it to control the Click slider volume. So close…
Here are my settings…

GENERIC REMOTE

(TOP WINDOW)
Control Name: Click Main Level
Midi Status: Controller
Midi Channel: 1
Address: 7
Max Value: 127
Flags: Receive

(BOTTOM WINDOW)
Control Name: Click Main Level
Device: Metronome
Channel/Category: Device
Value/Action: clickLevel
Flags: ,

I tried setting the Device in the lower window to Control Room and as Metronome, but no luck.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 8.36.48 PM.png

After further investigation, turns out that setting the Device to “Metronome >Device > clickLevel” DOES work. My fader in Lemur does control it. However! It controls ALL the click in the control room including the Cue Mixes. So this is NOT what I want. I want it to ONLY control my Main Click volume slider in the Control Room leaving the Cue Mix clicks untouched.

This is what I want but there is NO click Level or Metronome level value in this list. See pic.
Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 8.49.26 PM.png

Hello
Did you fix this problem?
I have the same problem. I can’t find Click Level in Control Room

Hello mate, I am writing a year later, because the same thing happens to me as you, there is no agile volume control for the metronome, I have been working with Cakewalk Sonar for many years and this daw has by default a subgroup assigned to the metronome in the mixer , it is super accessible, routable and modifiable, wonderful!

STEIMBERG WITH CUBASE SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF IT in the next update.

I have tried to create a buss on the main out outputs and then assign the metronome to this output, to do something similar, but it does not obey the fader or the mute, however it does obey the Solo, CURIOUS!!!

IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE THE VOLUME CONTROL IN AN ACCESSIBLE PLACE DURING A RECORDING SESSION WITH CLIENTS!!!

And here I am even much later. I finally solved it. For the last year I had been using a script to print and route the click as audio so if I change the tempo or meter I press a button and it’s automatically replaced and routed.

But I had an epiphany as I’ve been using my 828 to loop back audio to a virtual buss for use in Pro Tools and Evercast. Realized I can send the click out a mono buss. Bring it back in a different mono buss and then route that to an Audio track with monitoring on. Now it’s on a fader with available sends. Loop back only added what I think is less than a ms. If I’m reading the waveforms correctly its just a dozen or so samples.

How did you do this?
I would like to do this.

=)

You would need an audio interface that supports looping back audio such as an RME interface or the above mentioned MOTU one. I’m sure there are others.

Cool. OK, I have a UR242 which I think supports this.

I looked on the interwebs for how to enable the loopback but the current Yamaha/Steinberg app doesn’t seem to show me anything other than an about box so there is no where for me to enable it. Also, I’m on a Mac and using an aggregate interface., which might matter?