Control room not showing in audio connections

The latest version is 12.0.52 I believe ? I would install that over the 12.0.50 version. Your project or preferences should not be affected by installing over it.

Weird problem though. There should be a button that allows you to show/hide the control room pane in Cubase. From what I understand, you have control room showing there (at the right side of the main Cubase screen) ? And you enabled CR there ?

But why is it not showing in Audio Connections ? No idea here. I would indeed check the about screen for the right version for a start.

Hi @gregdx7.

Would it be possible to upload an image of that Control Room tab that you see.?. It is already verified in the image you previously uploaded that you do not have a tab in Audio Connections, for the Control Room, even after reinstalling.

The Control Room is automatically installed along with Cubase Pro, it is not a separate application.

As others have suggested, check in the “Help” tab along the very top bar of Cubase, and select the “About Cubase” option. Look down the window and you will see what version of Cubase you have installed.

Cubase Pro is the only version of Cubase that fully supports the “Control Room”.

Thanks for the reply, i would have never thought of that but I just got back and will check.

Nope, it is the full Cubase Pro 12.052 that is installed. Here are

thumbnail_IMG_9079
the photos you asked for.

d’oh.

2 Likes

Holy Cow! Are you kidding me!
:roll_eyes: :rofl: :grimacing:
I will say thanks and then disappear into obscurity.

1 Like

:exploding_head:

Thanks so much for everyone’s assistance, sorry I did not figure such and easy problem out on my own.

Hey! You weren’t the only one!

1 Like