Controller Questions

Hi, I just picked up Wavelab yesterday, updated to 7.2, and I’m looking into some different controller options. I have a few questions that I’m hoping some of you guys can help with. I currently have a Presonus FaderPort and an iPad with several controller apps (e.g., Lemur, TouchOSC, V-Control Pro, AC-7) but, so far, have not been able to get any of them working with Wavelab. It appears that 7.2 supports third-party remote control surfaces, but it doesn’t seem to be very well documented and my web searches are coming up empty. If Wavelab supports any of these, can anybody point me in the direction of some resources to help me get this up and running?

If Wavelab doesn’t support any of these products, I’d definitely consider picking up a CMC controller (I might consider one anyway because they look like they’re very cool and well-built!). I’m really looking for basic transport controls (play, stop, FWD, RWD) and navigation (markers, zoom). Having the ability to open/close windows would be nice, if possible, but not a necessity. I’m thinking that the CMC-TP would be the best solution, but I’m wondering if the CMC-A1 would be a good option. Anybody have experience using any of these with Wavelab 7 and, if so, what are your suggestions? It seems that the CMCs were designed specifically for Cubase, so how seamless is the integration with Wavelab?

edit: fwiw, I should mention that I’m on Windows 7 64-bit.