1.) Decide per plugin - Show or show no controls
2.) Decide - Which controls should be shown
Example: For the reverb I only need the mix-Control
3.) Midi Learn for the controls
4.) User sort for the plugins in the control section
… are you talking about the “right zone → PLUG-INS → Controls” section?
- You need an expand control to show/hide controls?
- A control section has 8 quick-controls. You want to be able to decide the number of quick-controls (1-8) for each plug-in? To get a better overview?
- Coming next version
Hi Mr. Spork,
“1. You need an expand control to show/hide controls?”
YES - and decide to show / hide plugin
Example - I’m using MNotepad-Plugin to edit Infos - Theres no need to control anything
" 2. A control section has 8 quick-controls. You want to be able to decide the number of quick-controls (1-8) for each plug-in? To get a better overview?"
YES - For a better overview
Example: For Reverb-Plugin I only use the Mix-Control
" 1. Coming next version"
" 4. Alphabetic?"
- in a movable window.
- selective - in Song 1 I need no Control for Song 30
- show the value of the control
- user decision - knobs or sliders
- Midi Learn
- save the Plugin-Control-Setting (as a snaphot?!) to use it in other songs/setlist/projects.
Hi Mr. Spork,
I have another question and wish:
I send an error - problem : no routed groups in a song send audio output.
I’ve controlled my backups - This project is build with the old release.
In the new version there are no problems with the routing.
Please document all fixed bugs in the release updates. Are the fixed bugs only for
new projects or a repair of the older project or a workaround for this projects.