Converting ALL's to CPR files

I tried to download the last XP licencer earlier but when i click to down load there’s nothing there and my download does not start

Cheers for your time on Boxing day lol

http://download.elicenser.net/downloads/Archive/eLC_6.7.1.8151/eLicenserControlSetup.exe

Nope , it just flashes and then nothing

works fine here - are you using chrome - it’s a bit fussy about https downloads

try right click and open in new tab

I’ll try and enter the file in the version EL on there , cheers

https://download.elicenser.net/downloads/SLD/SynsoPos407C.zip

is the latest .sld file

Ohh yes im on the case

I must be as thick as two short planks , all steps go well until following the file path , there is no such file path on the XP , i can see loads of sld files in one fold but not it the file path shown

• Close the eLicenser Control Center.

• Download the zipped .sld file (approx. 13 MB).

• Unzip the ‘SynsoPos407C.SLD’ file into this folder and replace the existing one:

• Windows: C:\ProgramData\eLicenser\eLD

yep - I think that bit is wrong
try
C:\Documents And Settings\All Users\Application Data\eLicenser\eLD

(it was all in that thread I linked :slight_smile: )

Opss sorry , i speed read the thread , been trying all day at this , started with just a screen light on , now i have a football stadium light system run the bloody thing just to see whats going on , i think my eyes ar slightly tired :wink:

Cheers bud im trying this now , i will not be defeated :wink:

1 Like

Close lol but no dice lol all was ok until in logs there’s only a text file nothing else

keep searching - the .sld file will be somewhere. Don’t have an XP system handy to assist.

1 Like

I found folder inside the elicenser earlier with loads of them so im just deleting the lot and replacing them with one , nothing to loose , just waiting for the Harry the Aardvark machine to reboot

1 Like

Well , im getting somewhere , don’t know where but somewhere , ive managed to download and install the last XP EL but now i can’t find the path for the file to rplase the Sld file , Ive checked all files trees and just can’t find it anywhere and this is what my licences look like on XP .
Im a little computer savy but not a wizard so with a little ,well a large kick up the arse im sure it will get there , these disk’s have been around for 27 years so a few more days won’t hurt

do a search for all .sld files on the c: (?) drive ?

Ahhh errmmmmm , nope lol . will try

it must exist as it knows about the older licences - once you find/replace then I think you should be up and running…(Famous last words!)

1 Like

Im sure , i have faith , others have managed it so it’s only user error :wink:

Cheers for the help ,it is appreciated . makes you feel like you know nothing even thou using Stienberg software for 30 years … you never stop learning :wink:

And the plot thickens , even thou EL is installed , these are the only two Sld files on the C drive apparently and those are the ones ive placed there manually

interesting - I don’t have a xp machine to help out…but found this on a very old post

It says invisible - so set windows to show hidden/system files.

• On Windows 10, the eLicenser License Database files are located in the invisible “ProgramData\eLicenser\eLD” folder.
  • On Windows XP, the eLicenser License Database files are located in the invisible “C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\eLicenser\eLD” folder.
1 Like