copy drum-pad (sound) within groove agent one ?

hy.

is it somehow possible, to COPY a sound from a pad to another one ? see picture… i tried many things … without succses :frowning:

sorry my english…

cheers stacker…

Why are people so scared of the manuals?

Can you believe there is no such function? A joke I know, but Groove Agent One has no copy and paste function. I have asked for this for over 2 years now, since Groove Agent One first came out in Cubase 5 and it is yet to be implemented. I have long but abandoned Groove Agent One now due to this and other serious limitations. Thank God I enjoy Halion 4 as much as I do, as it has become my go to sampler for my drums now.

hy canta…

thx very much for your post… absolutley unbeliveable that this function isnt yet in gao ! :cry: so in the future i have to figure out some work around to do that… thx again !!

@ mash…

i am one of those guys who read manuals !! but as i wrote above : i can not belive it !! :astonished: thats the reason why i asked…

cheers stacker…

Did you remove the sample from the destination pad before trying to drag and drop from the source? Exporting and Importing would also be an option

Export/import does not do the trick. Need to copy a sample from one pad to another pad. Any sensible workarounds?

only workaround is pick the pad you want and load the sample you desire to said pad from scratch. No other way around it.

up-dating to copy pads when?