correction update = WHEN ?

Hi,

another day another sausage… was that zappa ?
another day another crash…is from nuendo.

dam… i thought 1800$ software would have a strong backup team to do serious corrections for people doing not just underground mixtape for there soundclouds but real work in the industry that have schedule and obligations.
how do you look when defending your nuendo choice next to a producer telling you crash after crash you should go protools … like everyone serious does ?

at least give us some intel on when you approximately plan to release an update.

I don’t know if you have, but maybe you should post details about your problem and system here or send them to Steinberg support. Then maybe some of us here who use a perfectly stable Nuendo EVERY DAY precisely BECAUSE they have schedules and obligations can pitch in with some suggestions…?

yeah i did.
“perfectly stable nuenedo” is probably linked to the use you have. video ? multiple video, plugs, vstis etc…
off course i have no problem with empty session and most sessions. That’s the first thing support ask you. but i rarely work with empty sessions. so i end up with problems never solved over years. i try forum sometime, support sometime… but the only thing i hope is an update to see if the problem is finally solved… so it’s been month with this nuendo version it would be nice to give us at least little hope.

I agree with both of you. It’s better to define the problem and ask for help. Nuendo has been completely stable for me for several versions now and on that issue I couldn’t be happier.

The other issue you brought up sgodzillat I agree with as well, but the first rule of Fight Club is…

Stability is not the issue here. I would suggest looking into your VST plugins folder. Most certainly the bad guy.
Occasional crashes, yes - but I push the system rather hard sometimes…

Check. Just about all I do with Nuendo is audio post for TV, for a variety of clients with different specs.

Check. I use tons of external vsti’s, as well as outboard controllers, hardware etc.
So what’s your issue? Details about your system and plug-ins etc. would be useful too, and I’ll see if it’s something I’ve run into yet.

Hi guys,

the Nuendo 7.0.30 Update will be released later this week.

All the best!

Thanks for the update Luis.

Efforts of the dev team is much appreciated.