Count down on Steinberg website

Me too!! Hang on - who said? careful don’t want to be starting any rumours now!

I’m sure I overheard someone in the pub this evening say something about … 7 :slight_smile:

:open_mouth:

I guess I will be up all night bumping posts!
:smiley:

It’s a countdown to the end of the world!

I can’t see the countdown as it requires flash and I’m mobile but someone captured a freeze frame of the image and posted it to KVR. It clearly indicates Cubase 7:

The picture is on page 2 of the thread.

They have superimposed the “CUBASE 7” text over the image. Don’t believe everything you read! :wink:

Mine’s black. And huge. Nah, that’s just the anti-breakage electrical tape wrap job :blush: .

Now its 3 lol

may b they r finally giving us a an buy back upgrade discount 4 the red dongles ,on other products … i paid so much 4 , n is now gathering dust … red dongles could b converted 2 so much unseen sales 4 Steinberg … !!!

hm… Fake. I think.

No ‘think’ needed… :wink: Thats so much a fake IMO.

And surely, this all has to be about a Nuendo 6 announcement…!?

the last time there was a counter on the steinberg website… it was for a new version of cubase!

the cubase release cycle was always around september / october. on a 2 year cycle… the last 2 versions were in Jan

so it is entirely possible that v7 will be released in 3 days!

fingers crossed!

(it’s also worth mentioning that there was almost no new features in 6.5 and 6.0 didn’t have many new features so i suspect were in line for a big one this time!)

its nuendo…

it does seem like nuendo is due an upgrade… so it probbly is… although at least it will hint at some or all of the features of Cubase :slight_smile:

Nuendo is their PRO software. A count down on webpage is adv for some consumer product. Nuendo will be announced on some pro expo. Cubase7 now for Christmas sales is possible. It need to be in shops in 2-3 weeks!

I suspect that is a new version for Cubase´s iC Remote Control Application and Loop Mash 3 for iPad. Not that bad…
:cry: :question:

I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up but the anticipation is killing me.

worst case senario, it’s nuendo. in which case we’ll see most of the new cubase features for jan

Ha! Now that I’m back on my PC I can plainly see that it’s a fake. Damn. Well, it’s probably still Cubase–it’s their flagship product.

No. It´s NOT Cubase. It´s NOT Nuendo. Whatever it is…
trust me.
:cry: :frowning: :cry:

it had better be one of those… because nothing else is worthy of a countdown…

the last time there was a countdown it was for a new version of cubase… so…