Couple problems with 9.02 update

thanks. btw, the problem with “select destination folder” only happens sometimes. other times it works correctly. which is even stranger!

Someone else told me the same. If that happens again with 9.0.25, please come back to me.

fwiw, it seems like it only happens when the montage is in an unsaved state. if i hit save, then it works correctly.

also, while i have your attention…i see that “split stereo track into two mono tracks” has been replaced by either “split into m/s or l/r”…which is fine BUT if i split a track into separate l/r tracks, the panning doesn’t work, or at least doesn’t work as i expect it to, i.e. i can’t seem to pan them to the middle.

when mixing, being able to split a stereo track into two mono tracks (that come up panned center, but could be manipulated freely) was very helpful. is 9 able to do this and i’m missing it, or would you consider reinstating it, or tough luck for me?

when mixing, being able to split a stereo track into two mono tracks (that come up panned center, but could be manipulated freely) was very helpful. is 9 able to do this and i’m missing it, or would you consider reinstating it, or tough luck for me?

You have to update the dispatching:

For the save dialogue … does Shift+S cause the same issue?

Here, on Windoze 7 Pro 32 bit not seen this problem.

thanks PG, that works. rat, i’m not sure about shift+s, never tried it!