CPU Overload/ Audio Dropout detected, Cubase 13 pro

Howdy, Another new guy here. I don’t recall having this issue in Pro 12, but since the upgrade to 13 pro, My Peak meter is Punching to overload like crazy. I can start with a simple recording template for my drums,…and before I even arm anything, Bang,…It’s Peaked and overloaded. The Real time,The Asio Guard and the Disk are sitting quiet, but the Peak just keeps slapping the cap. I’ve been lucky where the recording hasnt stopped after the peak meter popped, But that’s not always the case. I’ve been reading through the topics and i see different variations on this similar issue. I do hate asking for help, but this seems to be a problem I may need some step by step instruction on,…If it’s even fixable? Again,…new guy here,…Doesnt know how to grab a snapshot or find his dump file,…So,…Yeah,…new guy.

OK,…Thank you!!

I can’t help with the problem as Cubase is running just fine, for me.
But…
From your sig I’m assuming Windows.
Tell people what steps you’ve taken so far.
It’s not necessarily Cubase that’s at fault, it could be a dodgy Windows update, ASIO driver problem, etc. The Task Manager can help there.
And then there’s LatencyMon: Resplendence Software - LatencyMon: suitability checker for real-time audio and other tasks
Crash dumps are found here: [MyDocuments]\Steinberg\CrashDumps
You can get a screenshot by pressing WinKey+PrtSc, which gets saved to [MyPictures]\Screenshots.