Sometimes Nuendo will crash when attempting to open a second instance of the app on a second desktop.
- Make sure Nuendo is pinned to the taskbar in WIndows 10
- Open a Nuendo session in one virtual desktop.
- Switch to a second virtual desktop
- Click the Nuendo app in the taskbar
- Note that nothing happens (seemingly)
- Switch to the desktop with Nuendo open
- Note that the app has crashed. It doesn’t always crash, but does frequently enough.
The expected behavior is to have the computer switch to the virtual desktop with the Nuendo app open. This would be a much welcome feature!