Crash when closing Cubase Elements.

Hello, first, I would say a big THANK YOU to Steinberg team who made a really good job with Cubase element 11 and other versions.
I open this topic today because Cubase element 11 always crash when I am closing using the top right cross, and of course evry time I re-open it, cubase open me a window that purpose issues to start the application. I am using Windows 10 Intel(R) Core™ i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 2304 MHz, 4 cores, 8 logic processors. Thank you for your help.

Hi and welcome,

Could you please provide the *.dmp file?

Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Hello, here is it! Upload files for free - CrashDumps.rar - ufile.io
thank you!

Hi,

I can see 3 different crashes. C10.5 was crashing with 2 plug-ins:

• EddieVsHeaven
  • Fuzz_Ston

Cubase 11 crashed in Cubase. Reported to Steinberg CAN-32517.

Ok Thank you very much I’m going to do what’s necessary, Can you explain me how can you oppening .dmp files, and find the trouble please?

Thank you again for your free help.

Hi,

It seems, you did some Copy task.

By any chance, do you know, if you did copy within Cubase or out of Cubase? Do you know, what did you copy to the clipboard?

Thank you

I am using cubase plugs and freewares only, everything is legal, no copy task, that’s the reason why I am disappointed about these crashes.
Anyway it seems to work good now.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I’m very sorry, I probably choose wrong words (sorry, English is not my mother language)…

What I was trying to say, you triggered a Copy & Paste functions. My question is, if you remember, if you trigger the Copy function within Cubase or out of Cubase. And if you remember, what did you copy to the Clipboard.

Usually, I use the windows 10 browser’s to get samples quickly from my external hard disk.

Hi,

So it’s likely you copied (Ctrl + C) in the Windows File Explorer, then you switched to Cubase and paste (Ctrl + V), am I right?

I am doing drag and drop.

Hi,

OK, so do you remember there was Copy & Paste operation before it crashed, please?

I did for shure yes.

Hi,

OK, could you be more specific, please? How, from where, what kind of data…?