Crash when trying to increase rastral size (Mac Os)

As part of an engraving course, we want to input guitar scores (to create a collection of scales). These musical phrases include fingerings (left and right hand).
We would like to change the size of the notes globally (rastral size) but the software crashes, which seems to be due to the presence of these fingerings (or is it rather the presence of different flows in the project?).
Has anyone encountered this problem before (see attached file).
Best,
Paz
(Dorico Pro Version 5.1.21.2098)
Traits de gammes extraits de la littérature guitaristique 1 page.dorico (1.3 MB)

I can reproduce the crash, which I’ll log for one of the developers to look at. However I don’t think it’s to do with the fingerings as it still occurs even if I remove them all. I think it will be something to do with the fact that you have a number of custom frames, each with a flow filter. I think Dorico might be struggling to work out how to reformat the music when the flows become too big for the frames.

1 Like

Thank you ! Indeed I tried to work with only one flow and I had no problem.
Keep me informed please !
Best regards,
Paz

I’m not sure what your course requires, but you might find it easier to set this option:

instead of using filters to control which flow is in which frame.

1 Like

Thank you ! Yes we tried both, but the approach you mentioned was for another exercice !