Crashing Every Few Minutes

Crashing Issue.dorico (2.1 MB)
A major project has started crashing every few minutes. I’ve been working on it for months with no issues but I just recently added a few more percussion instruments (VDL) and now it runs fine for a few minutes and then crashes, often when I try to save.
Dorico Crash Log.crash (137.7 KB)
This is a .rtf but it made me change the extension to upload it.

For future reference, zipping up an otherwise recalcitrant file usually makes it possible to upload it to the forum.

Of course, I should have thought of that! Will do in the future.

Sorry to hear you’re running into problems, Bradley. Could you please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report from within Dorico and upload the resulting zip file here so I can take a look?

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1.2 MB)

Thanks, Bradley. Unfortunately the diagnostic zip file doesn’t contain the crash log that you attached earlier on, but in the form you posted it, I can’t look into it to see what’s going on. Could I ask you to open a Finder window on your Mac, then go to Go > Go To Folder and paste in the following in the dialog that appears:

~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/

and in the folder you are taken to, find any files whose names begin with “Dorico 4” and zip them up, then attach them here.

Dorico Diagnostic Logs.zip (44.6 KB)