Crashing lately

I have no idea what’s going on with my windows 11 machine I am running SWAM two VST3 plug-ins by HOFA I have 64 gigs of RAM and right in the middle of listening to my playback everything stops and I have to reboot I am not sure if this is related to windows 11 but I’m wondering if any of my folders need to be cleaned out and I am running over 13 TB of memory with a very fast dell tower machine. I have never had problems like this before with the latest version.
This crash happens about every 10 minutes and I’m going nuts having to save every move I make or else I will lose the track known as a take any help is appreciated

Call 911

Cubase 12.0.52.393 64bit 2023.3.15 15.21.21.722-freezedump.dmp (1.3 MB)

My latest DMP file

The dump file shows “BREAKPOINT_80000003_Cubase12.exe” .

Either its a memory leak in a plugin or in Cubase itself.

Try starting Cubase in safe mode and tick “Deactivate all third-party plug-ins” and just use Cubase plugins and see if you can get past 10 minutes.

Safe Mode Start

One more thing: It could also be that you have corrupted system files on your Windows computer. You could try and run the “sfc /scannow” command.

Open the command prompt as an Administrator, type the following command, “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and then press ENTER:

This can take time to complete.

Hope some of this helps you.

Im using Windows 11 and it works like a charm for me at least.

I actually shut down the entire computer took all the electric off the motherboard and fortunately everything held up through an entire rehearsal

Strange but so far so good

thank you for your previous suggestions

Alan Russell