crashing when try to add cues

Hi all,

My document crashes every time I try to add a cue. Anyone else have this problem?

Can you zip the file and attached it here? I’m sure some users would be willing to try to replicate your problem.

Rebooted the computer again and this time seems to have remedied it…who knows.

happens frequently

Experience a crash and want to write about it? Post the diagnostic files in your thread :wink:

Yes, please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report and attach the resulting zip file here so we can take a look at it. Even better if you can attach a project and some steps to reproduce the problem.

Coral Reefs ZZZZ (PPE) - Full score - Flow 1 - Full score - 01 Flow 1.xml (2.3 MB)

Hi Daniel,
Can you help me fix the crashing problem? Please see the attached xml file, which includes a master score, piano 1, piano 2, and piano 3. On the master score, I’ve added cues to piano 1 and 3 (not 2). So, when I try to print/export, it works fine for the master score and piano 2 (which has no cues). But when I try to print/export piano 1 and 3 (which has cues), Dorico crashes completely. , select or <piano 2>, exports/prints successfully. But, , select <piano 1> or <piano 3>, Dorico crashes.

Welcome to the forum, @pzhakevich. Sorry to hear you’re experiencing crashes when trying to print. Can you attach the Dorico project you’re working on, rather than the MusicXML file?

Coral Reefs ZZ (PPE).dorico (1.1 MB)
Thank you Daniel. Here’s the Dorico ‘Flow’ of the piece. Is this what you mean by ‘project’?

Yes, indeed it is. Thanks for attaching it. I’m able to reproduce the problem, which we will fix as soon as we can. It is certainly related to the cues: if you filter and delete the cues, you will be able to open the Piano 1 and Piano 3 layouts. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you Daniel! I look forward to the solution because I’d like to have cues.