Crazy but I can replicate

Cubase 12 - Launches but with errors. Create new project. Add Halion 6… Select ‘Vibrant’ preset. Preset loads. Change UI to Macro. Close out of Halion editor. Go back into Halion editor for this track. It takes between 30 and 60 seconds to appear. Disable all NICs on the PC. Repeat going back into the Halion editor. The editor enders immediately. So my question for Steinberg is what does my NIC status have to do with how long it takes for Halion to render. This is really a mess.

What you mean with disable? Turning it off?
You turn a bunch of software off then, maybe something is blocking Halion from working correctly.

Please see my follow-up posting, It was an authentication error in activation manager…

Which follow up? There is just one post before mine in this thread.

Sorry I stand corrected. Cubase 12 is once again behaving as I posted originally so the proposed authorization manager authentication solution did not solve the problem. Back to the drawing board.

I’m sorry, but is this a question for help or just ranting?
If you want help, provide more information… and answer the questions we will ask…

To me, it looks like, that you are thinking you posted something different here…

Can’t find anything related, in this topic.

Wasn’t aware that my posts were being interpreted as ranting but in any event what information can I provide you with? Would you like a crash dump file? Screen shots? Other?

Here’s a crash dump file if that helps

Cubase 12.0.0.205 64bit 2022.3.6 9.10.10.033-freezedump.dmp (1011.8 KB)

Senseless…!? Try to read the topic again? Your initial post says nothing about crashes…

Listen, I don’t know who you are or why you are bothering me so how about you go ■■■■ yourself and stay off my postings?

Again, what are you trying to say?