N5.1 Mac 10.6.6
Here’s an issue I’ve found, not sure if all steps are required… but…
- create three adjacent regions of audio | A | B | C | right next to each other
- create part out of two regions
- double click part to enter part view window
- create a cross fade between region A & B
- select both regions B & C
- press “x” to create a crossfade
- to recap their is a cross fade between region A & B and B & C at this point
- while both B & C are still selected double click the crossfade to bring up the cross fade editor
- note the editor shows the crossfade between regions A & B not B & C
- clicking the right arrow in crossfade editor does not take to you the crossfade between B & C
- close the cross fade editor
- deselect all regions
- now click the crossfade between B & C
- now the crossfade editor shows the crossfade between B & C
Why does the crossfade editor not show the crossfade I double clicked (in step 7)?
Why doesn’t the arrow locate the next crossfade (just before step 8)?
I would expect no matter what is selected the crossfade that appears in crossfade editor is the crossfade I double clicked.