Crossgrade from FL Studio

Hi,
how does a ‘A screenshot of your product registration’ look like?
What exactly?

Do I really have to show the serial number?

LG
klopfer

Hi,

I don’t know how does it look like for FL Studio, but I would say the Serial Number is the important one.

If that’s the case, then I don’t want to crossgrade, sorry.

To be sure I would like to have an ‘official answer’.
But thank you for your reply.

EDIT:
I just did a ‘log in’ in my FL Studio account and there is no serial number.
Just the name, e-mail and a confirmation that I am the owner of FL Studio Signature Bundle.
Plus some more.

I just did a ‘log in’ in my FL Studio account and there is no serial number.
Just the name, e-mail and a confirmation that I am the owner of FL Studio Signature Bundle.

Right.
Take a screenshot of that.
Should be sufficient as proof of your purchase of FL Studio.

Hi,
Any news on that? Did you proceed with the cross-grade. I have the same question. I’d prefer not to provide serial information but just enough to prove I bought the Signature Bundle. So I was wondering what was exactly asked as proof.
In the Image-Line account you can provide as follow:
Home → Last order + date under which I am being proposed to upgrade from Signature to All Plugin bundle.
My Licenses → Lists all the software you own. The list is so long that it needs to scrolls the page and is rather impractical.
Tickets → Amongst others I have a ticket summarizing my order.
Emails:
I have several emails related to my FL Studio purchase.
Several from Avangate Customer Service with what was bought when and so on. Avangate is an anti-fraud service.
An Email from IL with order ID and Avangate payment confirmation ID. This mail is text only.
There is enough info here to check with them.
So FAQ states a few things I have other things which are not exactly what they are asking for.

An official answer would definitely be great just to be 100% sure.
Cheers.

1 Like

Hi, FYI
I went with what I told and the cross-grade got accepted. Please go ahead if you have interest in the the opportunity.

1 Like