Cub 10.5.10 crash on export

The 10.5.10 update crashes on AUDIO export on my win 10 64 system, consistently. Right after pressing Export it freezes and Task Manager notes “not responding” under the Cubase 10 tree.

This wasn’t happening with 10.5 meaning, the same project exported fine before the update.
It seems this update doesn’t like the IK TRS reverbs. Export works when removing the reverb from the FX insert. Again, this was NOT happening with 10.5 so, clearly this is a Cubase problem.

Is there a way to revert to previous 10.5 version without have to uninstall and re-install everything?

Hi,

Could you attach a dmp file, please?

Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode, please?

Well, the export does work WITHOUT the IK Reverb. But, the export did work WITH the reverb on 10.5 - so, we do know that somehow this newest version doesn’t like that plugin for some reason.
Cubase 10.5.10.120 64bit 2020.2.7 3.01.23.538.dmp (788 KB)

Hi,

THe crash is in the Tube_Tech_CL_1B plug-in.

Thank you for your reply!

There is no Tube Tech inserted any where on that project and the plugin is not blacklisted - but again, not used in project.

Eliminating the TRS reverb “allowed” to export without issues. But, why would the same project export perfectly with 10.5 and not with 10.5.10? That can’t be the plugin(s) fault - There must be something in the update code that is causing this. It wouldn’t be reasonable otherwise

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t know why. But in the crash stack I have seen the plug-in at the last line.