Cubase 10.0.15 available

Yes, this should definitely be an option, for people starting out or learning Cubase. I know Cubase extremely well and it’s very distracting/feels amateur.

I agree,although I am a new user since June last year,the notifications are handy for me.Still getting to grips with Cubase
But I can imagine,t that their really distracting,for all of you seasoned users of Cubase
Having the option to disable the tool tips/notifications would be a good idea :slight_smile:

The update is working fine for me,here.good to see the tool tips/notification,for me as a relative newcomer to Cubase,since June last year.

Would like to see an option of importing your own custom colour schemes,say from from Cubase 9.5,And More choice of default colour schemes ,as in Cubase 9.5 :slight_smile:

+1

You did a “good” job!
What’s up with the new “cool” green marker in the right zone’s file browser?
It wasn’t there before and it’s also not mentioned in the change log.

The problem?

I CAN’T DOUBLE CLICK AND OPEN MY effing FOLDERS !!!

Come on, are you drunk? Does anybody test poop before it leaves the house?

Why you even touch things that worked flawlessly? WHY? WHYYYYYY ???

I also have the mediabay issue, you need to double click on a folder in mediabay several times before it eventually opens… very frustrating and surprising that more people haven’t mentioned it…

I also have this issue. Takes several double clicks to open folders in media bay/file browser.

CAN-15449 Project Window
An issue has been resolved where tracks (or channels)
remained unexpectedly selected in several situations.

Thank you dear Steinberg.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Yes, this was a total nightmare for me when Q-Link happened to also be activated.

I noticed the double clicking problem when trying to load a track preset. Spoke to Chris at Steinberg USA support yesterday. He took control of my computer and observed the behavior. He said he was sending a report to Germany. I rolled back to 10.0.10 and the issue is not there.

the update very good but we continue with the problem in cubase 10 pro with the auto tune 8.1 please some solution about it? Thank you for assisting me

After 10.0.15 update, I can’t import audio files to the Revoice Pro by drag-and-drop from my Cubase.

Is this confirmed on other people’s systens as well? If so, I will hold back from this update.

/Magnus

Thanks for the update - I’m enjoying the fix to CAN-19798. The fix helps me in the day-to-day workflow.

Now, it seems the coloring features have been taken care of in 10.0.15. Though I’m still unsure what I can do to color multiple tracks at once.

On C9.0, we had a popup menu to apply a color to all the selected tracks.
On C10.0, this menu seems to be gone, at least I can’t find it anywhere. By other means I could change the color of a single track, but only one track at a time.
May be there’s some alternative method to do the same?

(…and I hope all the other right click popup menu items are restored back sometime soon)

Thanks!

The popup menu is hidden by default in v10, you have to reenable it in the tool bar config button

Overview working fine for me on PC

Also media bay fine, but when first sarted seems to want to reindex or do some mantinace on db, I let it get on with it, while I made a coffee and no problems since.

Thanks for confirming.

/Magnus

Thanks, but I was actually talking about this issue:
“Right-Click menu options missing”

Just some items are back with 10.0.15, but not all items yet… (such as the Select in the Project view popup menu)

Thanks!

There’s problems with Autotune Pro as well. Causes audio dropouts even when the plugin window is not open.