Cubase 10.0.15 Expression Maps still messed up. Windows 10

If you are using expression Maps, I suggest to use version 9.5 as the latest version chops off the 3rd entry in the Output Mappings.

Cubase 10 should have

1. Expression Map Setup should be the 1st or 2nd option in the list of maps. Right now it is the last item in the list. To select it, requires the user to scroll all the way through the list. This can be time consuming if you have over 100 maps.

2. Output Mappings should display 4 entries without any scrolling. Currently it shows 2.5 entries. That’s right. The 3rd entry is chopped , and also the scroll bar is chopped

See video here
    - YouTube

Hello,
Indeed, I also still experience problems with the expression maps in Cubase 10, which have not been resolved by the update to the .15 version. Not only the graphical issues, but also that the last articulation column (art. 4) for the sound slots does not work well. Hope it will be fixed, or I would have spend the update money for nothing and have to keep working with the 9.5 version,
regards,
Gerard

Hi,

The problem is, the font size is too big. So the lower part of the matrix is hidden behind the frame border. You can see 3 items, and the last (3rd) one is partly hidden.

When you add the 4th item, the scroll bar doesn’t appear (it’s a redraw issue, once you click to the map again, the scroll bar appears). But you can use your mouse-scroll wheel to scroll anyway.

Hi,

What exactly do you mean, please? What does it do, and what is your expectation?

Hello,
I have attached two jpgs showing a part of the expression map set up and the vsl matrix the expression map should address. The articulations in the last sound slot column, given in art. 4, do not get the expected response in the vsl instrument pro instrument. The other articulation columns are working well.

regards,
Gerard

cubase 10 expression map sound slots vsl matrix settings.JPG

Hi,

I’m sorry, but the screenshot from Cubase seems to be cut so I’m afraid we can’t see all necessary information.

Ok… So how do you change the font size?

Hi,

You can’t change the Font Size.