Cubase 10.0.20 Very SLOOOOW startup time

Cubase Pro 10.0.15 Start Up load time used to be 10 secs. Now with 10.0.20 it’s more like 2 - 3 mins, plus It will not shut down on it’s own I have to force quit.
On a mac OS10.13

Anyone else or is it just my system?

FOUND THE ISSUE! A Couple of my plugins had been black listed on the update. Even though I had reenabled them they were causes issues with startup and stopping Cubase shutting. This is what I did: Found the plugin manager preference files…

~/Library/Preferences/Cubase10/

Move the files “Vst2xPlugin Blacklist Cubase.xml”, “Vst2xPlugin Infos Cubase.xml”, and “Vst2xPlugin SearchPaths Cubase.xml” to the trash. Empty the trash and then open Cubase.

BOOM fixed!

THanks, I was wondering where those were. I needed to do the opposite and get a 32 bit pluging back into the blacklisted window after accidentally reactivating it and confusing C10 with 2 versions of the same plugin. BTW VST 2.4 plugins work, but VST 2.0 do not I observed. (No explanation from me, just an observation when looking at the lists on all three pages.

In my case these things may differ since on my Mac I running C10 in Mac OS 10.11.6 which is El Capitan which is one level lower than the minimum requirements. This is until I can buy a newer computer that allows me to run High Sierra and Mojave. :slight_smile: Seems to be running but have to be careful about things like plugins, etc.